Friday 8 June 2012

Quitting meat, alcohol and smoking

According to my personal philosophy the meaning of life is to optimize: Time, Energy and Potential for the Universal Good by transcending the Ego.

I call it a TEP-Philosophy of  human Life on this universe.

In order to carry out the optimization further, I have decided to quit meat, drinking alcohol and smoking(even though i was occasional smoker).

Benefits of this action

Quit Meat: I am vegetarian now again and this time i hope i will remain so for the rest of my life, I live ethical life that is I dont use my intellect to kill other earthlings to satisfy my taste bud, Its great fun to discover new vegetarian recipe and its a great fun to cook, It has lots of health benefits and I feel great contributing my part on making this earth more peaceful and sustainable.(I will soon start a separate topic to discuss this in more details)

Quit Drinking alcohol: I have no hangover issue anymore, Save Money:I give away less than 10% of the money that I use to when i went out, I have more fun, I save myself from embarrassment ;-), make new friends and day after the party I am so fit that I could go out again...:-D!

Quit Smoking: I feel really healthy and great in my body, I save money.....and I am really happy to have decided not to smoke anything anymore.....


I can only recommend/suggest you guys to quit meat, drinking alcohol and smoking ....if its not possible for you to do it at once. or even quit completely.....i suggest you to start at least to reduce it....that should be possible. :-)....slow and steady wins the race....

I am very convienced and its very logical thta these action of ours at this moment will have a huge positive impact in our social life, our economic situation and most importantly in our physical and spiritual health.

Why to wait for a right time to do right thing.....I realized that the right time is Right NOW.


Good Energes to you all

Logical_Monk!




No comments:

Post a Comment